BBloggers Beauty

The Liebster Award

12:36Unknown


Now I've been nominated a few times for this award and so I thought it was about time I got around to doing it. Especially since I think it's a great way for smaller blogs to get some more views and also for us to get to know each other a little better :) I was nominated for this by my lovely friend Becca from www.verybecca.bogspot.com so I answer the 11 questions she has asked me and then I nominate people do to the same! So here we go...

1. What made you pick your blogs name?
Well me and Caitlin B started to this blog to talk about all of the things that we love, but we also wanted to make it sound a little fancy, so we made it french! 

2. If you had to use one brand of make-up for the rest of your life, which one would you pick?
Oooh, this is a tough one - I would definitely have to go with a drugstore brand to keep it affordable! I would probably have to say Rimmel because I can't ever be with out the Wake Me Up foundation, but I also love a lot of other products too, yeah I think I could work with that! Although I'm not sure how I'd live with out my Maybelline Falsies mascara, I might have to smuggle that in...

3. Are there any new topics that you want to blog about soon that you may not have tried before?
Yeah - I'd really like to talk about my time at university and choosing whats right for you after education, and also dealing with stress etc that all of those things can bring!

4. What are three items you would take if you were stranded on a dessert island?
Im guessing these should be beauty related? If so.. 1. a HUGE tub of moisturiser to fight the sun and the sea (Soap and glory ones usually last me forever) 2. Elizabeth Arden's 8 hour cream because thats a miracle worker 3.  And definitely a hair brush!

5. If you had to shop at one shop for the rest of your life, which one would you pick?
Topshop. No question.

6. What is the most played song on your iTunes?
King and Lionheart - Of Monsters and Men.

7. Heels or flats?
I long for the day that I can be the sort of person that can pull off heels on a daily basis, but sadly I'm not so I'll have to say trusty flats for now.

8.What is your earliest memory?
Playing in our makeshift sand pit in our garden 

9. Where do you see yourself in the next 5 years?
I will hopefully have a degree, be living in a city and working in the media industry. But who knows what could happen in 5 years?

10. Post your favourite photo. 
Me, Caitlin B and our friend Harry at Isle of Wight Festival 2012

11. If you could go back in time, where would you go?
Probably back to the 20's/30's, I love the film Chicago and I love the jazz music and I've always wanted to wear a flapper dress!

So, here are my questions for my nominees -
1. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go?
2. What's is your favourite item of clothing you've ever owned?
3. What is your favourite 'dance like nobody is watching' song?
4. What is your ultimate hair/beauty trick or tip?
5. What is your holy grail drugstore beauty item?
6. Favourite book?
7. If you had to paint your nails the same shade for the rest of your life, what shade and brand would it be?
8. Where do you find inspiration to write your blog?
9. What advice would you give a new blogger?
10. Who is your style icon?
11. Describe one of your life goals.

My nominations are some of the blogs I'm loving reading at the moment..
 www.polishedcats.blogspot.be | www.jesskadenise.blogspot.com  | www.heyitshannah.blogpot.com 


Have fun!

Caitlin A
xo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Flickr Images

Contact Form