Bob Celebrity Look

Dare to Chop? Biggest Hair Trends of 2015

21:16Unknown


Is it just me or has anyone else been seriously lusting through Instagram over some of the latest trends in celebrity hair transformation?! Ok, maybe its just me getting seriously swatted up on all the latest this Sunday Eve, but honestly it seems to be that the long bob, is still growing stronger into 2015, and here are just a few of the pictures I'm sure are going to be flooding through hairdressers everywhere in time for easter! 

Rosie Huntington-Whitey : I've literally been dreaming about this girls locks for years, I love the styling of the beachy loose waves in this photo, something I think could be really easily created with straighteners for a relaxed bohemian look. 


Ellie Goulding: Debuted her super sophisticated new bob last week at the Balmain party in London last week, seriously envying her blow out styling here!




Jessica Alba and Vanessa Hudgens: Following in the lime light of Lauren Conrad the bob has officially taken off! I love how thick and full the girls hair looks in this bob cut, I think this look is so soft and chic for spring! Vanessa is a huge style icon of mine, I love her boho, hippy look and think she totally rocks this cut!



Cheryl Cole and Selena Gomez: Usually known for supporting flowing brunette locks, these lovely ladies have also gone for the chop, supporting these 50's inspired choppy layered cuts! I love the flick styling in this picture of Selena, I'd love to style my hair like this!


Lily Collins: So now time for a cut I 100% could never ever pull off! This pixie cut looks gorgeous on Lily's pretty heart shaped face, I love the volume and texture in the styling too, can definitely see this style taking off further into 2015! 

Hope you enjoyed this little review my current favourite celebrity 2015 hair transformations! Will you be daring to make the chop this year? - Im still not sure I'm brave enough! 

Caitlin B xo

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Rosie's hair is absolutely gorgeous, Ive recently had a bit of a trim myself last week and even though at the time I thought I had gone too short, I now love it! It's so much easier to style and I can still put it in a bun :)
    xxx Claire
    http://wwwclairabelle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Flickr Images

Contact Form