Charles Worthington Dry Texturising Spray

Charles Worthington's Answer To The Oribe Dry Texturizing Spray

10:17Unknown


When your student funds are low and you can no longer even afford branded tampons - (£3.40 is that some kind of sick joke?! the figure nearly made me faint, besides the fact I was nearly haemorrhaging), luxury hair products every beauty bloggers are raving about cough *Oribe dry texturing spray* are a definite no. So as a result I scoured the high street to find a cheaper high street alternative, and tah dah I think I found it. Presenting... The Charles Worthington Dry Texturising Spray.

Im a big fan of messy, bed head, un done styles so for anyone thats similar, this is the perfect product. It adds a bit of grit (in a good way) volume and texture to the hair to give a more edgy un done look which gives you that bed hair not tried vibe. It's also really good for anyone who has really silky straight hair that doesn't hold a style, I use this when I've created waves or curls with my straightens and it really helps to hold the style all day. It gives a lot of extra volume in the roots and all round just makes my hair look thicker, volumized and creates a bit of interest through texture. A lovely product at a much more affordable price! I'm definitely reaching for this more than my sea salt sprays this year as it gives a much better finish and also brushes out so awesome when you don't want to have to wash your hair after using it!

Let me know in the comments if you've tried this or have other cheap texturising spray alternatives!

Caitlin B xo

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I found that this just made my hair really knotty :( I found it hard to even get my tangle teaser through it! Really want to like it though, think my hair needs to be a little shorter for it to work better x

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Flickr Images

Contact Form