Benefit Daily Face

The Daily Face: MARCH OH FIVE

12:43Unknown





Can you believe it was actually sunny in the UK yesterday?! In honour of the one sunny day we're probably going to have for the next month, I decided to celebrate by going for a slightly more spring'ed up make up look - very girlie finished off with a pretty pink lip! 

The Products
Base: Clarin's Instant Smooth Perfecting Touch, went on first to smooth down and pores and give a flawless base to work from and then it was straight on with the Dior Star foundation- still my favourite base of the moment, gives a really nice dewy finish perfect for the spring time and is slightly fuller coverage than bases I usually opt for! I then went in with my trusty Rimmel Wake Me Up concealer to brighten up those dark under eye circles. 
Eyes: For the eyes I used this really beautiful quad pallet from Revlon in the colour 505 Decadent, I swept the pinky champagne shade all over the lid and then buffed chocolate brown colour into the crease to add some definition. I'm really loving Revlon at the moment as a highstreet makeup brand, I think i'm going to do a post soon dedicated to my fav products from the brand so stay tuned! The look was then finished with my signature cat eye flick using my Loreal Superliner, and lashings of Benefit's Their Real Mascara. 
Lips: I went for a very pink shade for me, Mac's Lovelorn, its quite a dark pink as opposed to something like Angel, and has quite blue undertones- perfect for pale skin, making it a really nice transition to spring summer colours when we start going into the orangey/ coral tones!

Hope your all having a lovely sunday, leave any links below with current makeup favourites! 
Caitlin B xo 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Flickr Images

Contact Form