Chanel Foundation

The Review: Chanel Vitalumière Aqua

11:40Unknown





So, yet again, I know I'm late to the party on this one but I'm seriously glad I came! 

The Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua foundation is a super light weight water based foundation that leaves your skin feeling like super smooth silk. Sounds like the perfect foundation right? Well the only issue is that it is pretty light coverage, which I know won't be to everyones taste. And I feel you, my skin seems to be in a constant state of break out at the moment and doesn't seem to know how to stop and so I've been mainly reaching for something with a little more coverage. However, on the days when the universe does grace me with a good skin day I love to put this on and bask in how gloriously glowy my skin feels all day. And because of how light weight it is, it almost feels like you're not even wearing any foundation!

I would say this is most definitely an everyday foundation rather than something you could take day to night; it has some pretty good staying power but nothing revolutionary in that department. Although this foundation is absolutely gorgeous, if you're saving up your pennies for something high end I would recommend maybe going for something with a little more coverage for something more wearable for any look! 

Hope this was helpful for some of you,

Caitlin A
x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Flickr Images

Contact Form