Autumn AW14

Transition to Autumn - Nail Polishes

12:18Unknown




Autumn has to be one of my favourite seasons, I absolutley adore autumn leaves, cold crisp mornings, and layering textures to combat the cold. Seeing all the new collections from Fashion week (sadly not in the flesh) has made me so excited for all the colours and textures and shapes for this season, and has suddenly given me so much inspiration to start blogging again. 

The quick shifts in seasons has come around so quickly (maybe its just way colder up north since I've moved back to uni) that my wardrobe is currently under construction and at the moment is just my summer wardrobe with a few cardigans thrown in- very shameful. So what better way to get in the autumn spirit that switching up the colours in your AW14 nail varnish collection!

Now i'll be honest I have been pretty boring so far, sticking with deep purples and warm nudes, but they're so easy to wear, and go with everything meaning you don't need to worry about matching to different outfits, which for a lazy gal like me is a bonus! 


The colours I've been reaching for include: Chanel - Rouge Noir, a really beautiful deep red, that will take me all the way through till christmas. Essie- Bahama Mama which is my favourite at the moment, its more purpley toned and is my all time favourite autumn colour, if your looking to invest it one polish to carry you through autumn this is it! For the neutrals I've chosen one warm and one cool toned nude, from Essie I've gone for Mademoiselle and from Revlon- Grey Suede.
As a avid Pinterest lover, I of course did look for some autumn nail inspiration and found this gorgeous nail design, which looked so beautiful I had to include it! Not sure i'll quite master it, but I will bloomin' well try! 



Hope you enjoyed this post, link up any similar autumn inspired posts if you've written some! 
Caitlin B xo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Flickr Images

Contact Form