Beauty Mascara

Max Factor's New Mascara Release - The Verdict

11:54Unknown


So, there I was in Superdrug, repurchasing yet another Maybelline The Falsies mascara. When a shop assistant uses their crafty ways to convince me to buy the new Max Factor Clump Defy Extensions False Lash Effect mascara which is on offer for the same price. I went for it because I thought I may as well try something new and break away from my The Flasies habit! And after testing it out for a few weeks I can give you guys my verdict...

For starters, the name is unnecessarily long and just seems like a collection of mascara related words jumbled together.. the packaging is pretty standard and the wand has a nice curve to it, but it is plastic and personally I prefer bristly wands! I found that this mascara is pretty good at separating and lengthening my lashes, but gave them almost zero volume. In photos and from a short distance away it barely even looked like I had applied any! Having said that, it's not always a bad thing, I would definitely still use it on more natural make-up days as it gives my lashes a nice curve and definitely lives up to it's name 'clump defy'!  




Overall I give thus product a 7/10 and it will definitely be staying in my make-up bag for now. Depending on what you're looking for, this mascara could be the one for you, but I personally think there are better and cheaper alternatives out there... 
*cough cough* Maybelliene The Falsies *cough cough* 


Caitlin A

x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Flickr Images

Contact Form