Beauty Benefit

The Review: Benefit's Porefessional

10:00Unknown



 I thought today I would share my thoughts about something I’ve been loving ever since I picked up off the shelf. I am now reaching for Benefit’s The Porefessional on a daily basis  (Caitlin B warned me this might happen!) I keep having to remind myself that, no, I do not need to waste it when I am simply going to do the weekly shop! But believe me, I think it’s that good.


The lady at the counter informed that it has quickly become the UK’s No.1 selling primer and I can see why! You simply smooth a thin layer of the product over your skin and it not only acts as a perfect base for make-up but also reduces the appearance of your pores, which I am so grateful for! The lady also said that you can wear it alone, with out foundation, which is true I guess, but it gives almost no coverage (considering on the back it claims it‘s translucent). So don’t expect this to work similarly to a lightweight BB cream, you may need to pair it with foundation or at least concealer.

Although this may seem a little pricey, I think it retails at around £24, I think it’s worth the splurge. Or perfect for any upcoming birthday lists?

Let me know if you’ve tried it and what you think!

Caitlin A

x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Flickr Images

Contact Form