Batiste Benefit

Post Work Out Essentials

10:57Unknown


So, I've been on a bit of a health kick recently and quickly realised that after working out you don't necessarily have a lot of time to be ready before you're needed elsewhere. Whether it's work, seeing friends or if you're in school and you need to get to class after P.E; here are the products that have made it into my post work out routine.

First, hop in the shower and wash all of that sweat away. And it may seem obvious, but deodorant is very much your friend after exercise, I don't tend to use a particular one but I like this Crystal Invisible one by Sure. If you're in a rush like me, it's unlikely you have the time to wash your hair so heaps of dry shampoo will sort out any greasiness you may have. Again, there are lots of options out there but I always stick to the cheap and cheerful Batiste. 

It's important to use a light weight moisturiser as your skin may still feely oily, this Clinique Superdefense is really light but super hydrating at the same time. Next, I love using The Body Shop's Vitamin E Face Mist, it's so refreshing and cooling. As a primer, Benefits Porefessional will work wonders, and will leave your skin feeling velvety smooth. I quite often skip foundation and opt for a decent concealer to cover up and discolouration and a light weight powder to reduce any shine, the Rimmel Stay Matt powder is perfect for this. The next step is simply do your make-up however you like, I always go for something easy and simple if time isn't on my side! (Side note: you may be able to skip blusher if you're one of the ones that has a natural flush after working out). Next I go back to the Vitamin E Face Mist as it works really well as a make-up setting spray to hold it all in place.

Last but not least, to cover up any possible lingering nasty smells I always give my feet a spritz of The Body Shops Peppermint Foot Spray and finish off with a light, fresh smelling perfume. My favourite for this occasion is Dior Addict in the pink version. 

And that's it, would love to hear any recommendations for products I should add to the routine!

Caitlin A

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Flickr Images

Contact Form