Dior Jelly Pong Pong

The Lip Product Addict Tag

08:54Unknown


So, this tag has been making the rounds on YouTube and after watching quite a few, I decided it was time to give it a go myself! The tag was originally created by Amelia Liana and Este from Essie Button, enjoy!

1. Favourite balm/treatment?

This one is easy for me, I could not live with out the Molton Brown Vitamin Lip Saver! Although not the cheapest balm out there, it does wonders for hydrating the lips whenever they're feeling dry. I use mine every day, it's very well loved!

2. Best eye catching red?

I don't own a lot of reds, but when I'm feeling a little daring I like to pair Jelly Pong Pong's Lip Blush with Revlons Lip Butter in Wild Watermelon.





3. Best luxury and best drugstore product?

I don't often splash out of lipstick so my luxury collection is pretty small...but I do LOVE the Dior Extreme Lipsticks. I have Cherie Bow (top) and Paparazzi (bottom), I love them both and wear them regularly. I don't think I can pick just one drugstore lip product, but I always love Revlon's Lip Butters and their new Colorburst Balm Stains!



4. Best MAC lipstick?

I'll probably have to say Lustering, can not get enough of this gorgeous pink!



5. Most disappointing lip product?

After all the hype over the Maybelline Babylips, I finally gave in and bought one a while a go. I picked up the colour Peach Kiss and was really disappointed with the results. There was almost no colour to it at all and just a lot of shimmer, not really one for me!

6. Lip liner - yes or no?

I hardly ever use lip liner, and if I'm honest, it's just because I'm lazy!

7. Best gloss?

I think the Topshop Gloss Inks, are gorgeous with a beautiful high shine finish. I chose Smitten not knowing it would be quite so bright! I still love it, just not often brave enough to wear it!


8. Something extra!

Topshop's Macaroon is a gorgeous baby pink that i love to brighten up a look in spring/summer. It's one of those lipsticks that you instantly feel happier once you out it on!


If any of you have done the tag make sure you leave link because I'd love to read them!

Caitlin A

x











You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Flickr Images

Contact Form