Boho Bronze

Spring/Summer 2014 TREND - Boho Bronze

08:38Unknown


From Left to Right: Emilio Pucci, Michael Kors, Chloe Spring/Summer 2014. Source:Vogue

 Yes its official, the Kardashian contouring is out and its the year of the Bohemian Bronze. This is music to the ears of all the high cheekbone less girls out there including me, who could never get the whole contouring thing right anyway! The Spring Summer catwalks have been flooded with beautiful bronzed goddesses, with healthy sun kissed glows and warm flushed cheeks. Think youthful summers   will with BBQ's Pimms and Festivals! 

This is a look I created most nights on holiday, once I had my base tan down to a T, and heres what I used: 


Benefit: You Rebel Tinted Moisturisor, Nars: Laguna Bronzer, Clinique: Blush in Plum,  Benefit: Gimme Brow, Eyeko: Eyeliner, Mac: Charcoal Brown Eyeshadow, Benefit: Posie Tint, Maybeline: The Flasies Mascara.

Base: I started with a tinted Moisturisor, Benefits You Rebel, as I didn't need much coverage and just wanted a nice glowing complexion. I also added Benefits Watts Up onto the tops of my cheek bones and blended with my finger.
Eyes: I used my Bronzer: Nars Laguna, buffed all over the eye lid, to give a nice bronzed colour, I love doing this to make all the tones in the make up match, I also ran it under neath the eye. I then took Charcoal Brown by Mac on a blending brush, and buffed with into the outer socket line to give my eye more shape and definition. I also smudged this into my lower lash line. To open up my eyes I used a Gosh Dazzle Dust but any gold shade you have will do, and just popped this into the inner corners of the eye. I finished with a tiny bit of the Eyeko eye liner on the outer corners of the top lash line, then finished with mascara. 
Finishing Touches: I took Nars Laguna Bronzer on a big powder brush, buffing it into my cheeks, temples jaw and down the centre of my nose to create an all over bronzed look. I finished with a warm toned Blush, Clinique: Plum just onto the apples of my cheeks. I used Posie Tint from Benfit on the lips just to give a subtle hint of colour. 


I really hope you enjoyed this look, let me know if your rocking the Boho Bronze look this summer! 
Caitlin B x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Flickr Images

Contact Form