Clinque FOTD

FOTD: Wild Watermelon Lips

10:57Unknown





Hey guys! Thought I'd show you a fresh and pretty summer look with a pop of red that I tried out today. I kept my base nice and simple with light coverage foundation using my Clinque Super Moisture Make-up and then used my favourites Nars Laguna bronzer and Orgasm blush from my gorgeous happening pallet. For the eyes I kept it light and champagney, using Burnout and Dust from Naked 3 and a dark matte brown from Sleek's Storm pallet (not pictured) for the corners and the crease. For eyeliner, I used a bronze/brown pencil that's pretty much identifiable as it has all rubbed off (but I think it's from No7!) just on my bottom lash line. Finished with lashings of Maybelline's The falsies mascara. For a highlighter I went for the So Susan water based Pure Luminizer, its a liquid highlighter with a nice formula to brighten up the tops of your cheek bones. Now, I love Revlon's Lip Butters, but Wild Watermelon has got to be my favourite. It's a sheer gloss with plenty of colour but its still not a scary bold lip so it's a perfectly wearable shade!



Let me know your favourite lip colours to brighten up a neutral look,

Caitlin A

x


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Flickr Images

Contact Form