Anker Aussie

May Favourites - Caitlin Alder

09:00Unknown


I cannot believe that it's already June, this year is flying! This month's favourites of mine have emerged from some new discoveries and digging out some long lost loves. There is only a few things as a lot of my routine has become pretty constant recently; so lets get down to it.

Skin Care: I've been doing my best to break my lazy habits and make sure I cleanse and tone after removing my make-up each night. I have remembered how much I love the Body Shop's Aloe Calming Facial Cleanser, it does the job well and leaves your skin feeling fresh and smooth. Now, for one of my staple skin care items; Origins Drink Up 10 Minute Moisture Mask hydrates your skin like you would not believe, my skin is always very happy after I've used this!

Make-up: Both of my picks here are from Soap and Glory. I know I know, I'm pretty late to the party on just discovering how good their make-up is! The Archery Brow precision shaping tool, includes a waxy pencil end and at the other end it's almost like a felt tip. I love this product, even a eyebrow noob like myself will find their eyebrows easy with this! Their Kick Ass concealer I purchased recently includes 2 shades of creamy concealer, one for general blemishes and redness and the other for highlighting under the eyes, both work brilliantly and I love the consistency. What I love most about this product is the pressed powder in the top, it sets your make-up perfectly when pressed into the skin and removes any hint of shine!

Hair Care: Now, the Aussie 3 Minute Miracle is a product Caitlin B has been praising for a long time and I never got around to trying; and how naive I was. I got the Colour Mate formula for my highlighted hair and it makes my hair feel so smooth and healthy, love it! A styling product I've been loving was sent to me in a Glossy Box a little while a go, the Richard Ward Couture Hair Optimiser Style Reviver. I spray this in my hair before styling and I really think it holds its style longer! This has so nearly run out and I think I will have to consider a repurchase!

Random: Although not beauty related, my last favourite is the Anker portable phone charger. Now my friend bought one of these recently, and before you knew it, we were all following suit! You charge this baby up at home for a little while and take it anywhere with you to charge your phone when you're out and about. A wide range of phones are compatible and for only around £13 on Amazon I think it's definitely worth it tackle the awful battery life of my iPhone!

Let me know what you've been loving!

Caitlin A

x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Flickr Images

Contact Form