Garnier Herbal Essences

May Monthly Favourites - Caitlin Baker

09:45Unknown

1. Garnier - Micellar Cleansing Water, 2. and 3. Herbal Essences - Ignite my colour Shampoo and Conditioner, 4. Lush - BB Seaweed Facemask, 5.  Revlon - Colourburst Matte Lip in Striking, 6. Next - Candle in Apricot Blossom, 7. Topshop - Shoes 8. Primark Stack Rings. 

I cannot believe were in June already, thats nearly summer territory, how crazy is that?! Although I feel as if May has been a little sneak preview and tease of what summer will bring as I even braved the bare legs and bought out the sunnies a few times this month and we even had one nice bank holiday saturday, and that never happens in the UK!

Beauty Wise- Ive still been loving some of the same products I discovered last month, but did manage to sneak a few added extras. One thing I can't believe I only got my hands on this month is the Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water, this stuff is literally magical water, and is my favourite thing to take the face of the day off with, I've even converted the mother to ditch the makeup wipes for it, and she was a hard core believer of the trusty makeup wipes! I also discovered the fruity goodness of the Herbal Essences Ignite my colour, smells beautiful and does the job well - double tick there, as well as knee quivering gorgeous scent of the Apricot Blossom Candle from Next believe it or not. Pampering has also come in plentiful amounts this month, and the BB Seaweed from Lush just about satisfied me of my pamper product cravings, I mentioned this in my Down Time Evening Essentials post, so go and check that out for a mini review! My handbag staple and lip love went to the Revlon Matte Lip in Striking, never before had I ventured into Matte Lip territory but I've totally fallen head over heals and it is love, see how it wear it : The Matte Lip . 

Clearly theres a little pastel pink vibe going on in theses extra two favourite, which are these beautiful HEAVENLY Two Part Wedge from Topshop, and these little 5 piece stack rings from Primark- you really can't go wrong with a little Primarni Jewls can you? The shoes I've been wearing every time I leave the house I can't get enough, they're the perfect day time appropriate heel, and Im sure they'll feature in an OOTD very soon, so stay tuned!

Let us know what products you've been loving and if you've tried any out yourself. Link a months favourites post if you've written one, I love reading them!

Caitlin B x  

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Flickr Images

Contact Form