Barry M Beauty

Brighton Haul

11:51Unknown

So, yesterday Caitlin B and I took a little trip down the coast to Brighton. I love spending the day in Brighton, especially when you're shopping! And I may have made a few purchases along the way...


Clothes

Black Daisy Print Skirt (bottom right) - Urban Outfitters
White Floral Chiffon Top (bottom left) - H&M
Blue Aztec Print Shorts (top left) - Urban Outfitters
White Floral Print Crop Top (top right) - Urban Outfitters

We didn't have much luck in all of the usual shops but as you can see, Urban Outfitters had all sorts going on!

Beauty and Other Stuff

I didn't go too crazy on the beauty front (makes a change) I just couldn't find much that I knew I really wanted. However, something I knew I did really want was Benefit's Porefessional, as I've heard so many other beauty lovers swear by it. So excited to try this out!
I picked up a couple of the Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine varnishes, a pastel pink in Rose Hip and a pastel mint green in Sugar Apple. I was also offered a free gift of a Limited Edition Barry M varnish exclusive to Superdrug, I chose the gorgeous pink in Promenade. I also picked up a face wash (boring, I know), but I' pretty excited to try it, the Garnier Pure Active Fruit Energy gel wash. And last but not least I picked up a last minute candles from Urban Outfitters in Lemon Fizz. It was on offer so I couldn't really say no...

Taking a shopping break we went for some really lovely tapas at a place called Bellota. Unfortunately I forgot to take a picture of the food but look at the size of the glasses of sangria we were given! 


We were pretty happy to say the least!

Caitlin A

x


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Flickr Images

Contact Form