Charles Worthington Hair

The Review: Charles Worthington

09:52Unknown


So myself and Caitlin B were on one of our many trips to Boots when I realised that professional hair care was on offer; 3 for the price of 2! Well I just could not resist. My hair has been feeling really dry recently and was definitely in need of a pick me up! 2 of the purchases were made on recommendations from some of my favourite beauty gurus and one was on a whim! All of the products I chose were from the Charles Worthington Salon At Home range.

The Charles Worthington Moisture Seal Mineral Rescue Masque is a really easy to use hair mask (especially with its handy flip lid that's so easy for use in the shower!) This definitely does add moisture to your hair and helped with my dryness. I use it once or twice a week and my hair is always grateful for it! It's definitely worth a try, however, I do think there are better choices out there that can give your a hair a smoother touch and a glossy look better than this one does!

The Charles Worthington Volume & Bounce Thick and Full 3D Boosting Crème is a styling cream that offers to give your hair both fullness and texture. I haven't ever used a product like this before, but I have very thin hair so anything that can give me me extra thickness has got to be a winner. You apply the product to damp hair and blow dry as normal. I do agree that the product gives me a little extra thickness and bounce than my ordinary limp hair, however, not a great deal of it. I liked this product, and I would recommend you give this a go if you have similar hair to mine, but it's nothing revolutionary!

And last but not least, a product that has had a heck a lot of praise here on the internet; the Charles Worthington Volume and Bounce Texturising Spray. Again, this isn't a type of product I have ever tried before and was really excited to try it after all the great reviews. However, I was left disappointed. Admittedly, it does do exactly what it says on the tin. Gives you really texturised hair with a lot of volume and hold and it's very impressive in that sense. But when it came to the end of the day or the next day when I tried to brush it out of my hair, the brush could hardly budge! It felt like I'd sprayed an entire can of hairspray in my hair and left it for days, even though I thought I had used the product sparingly! My hair felt dry and brittle and I hated it, I felt like I needed to wash it right away; forget a no wash day! This may not be the case for every hair type, but I'm scared of using this anymore!

Sorry for the negative thoughts, I promise I'm on the hunt for the perfect hair care to recommend!

Caitlin A
x



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Flickr Images

Contact Form