Benefit daily

The Daily Face: Spring Edition

12:04Unknown


So this week something pretty exciting happened, I rediscovered my Benefit World Famous Neutrals pallet, which I though was long long gone down the back of a draw somewhere never to be found again. (Spring clear outs are clearly not my forte). Lately I've been stuck in a bit of a rut with eye shadows, always reaching for my staple Urban Decay 'Naked' pallet, but since re-finding this beaut, its all I've been wearing. Its equipped with two cream shadows and a quad of neutral shades, perfect for me as I rarely venture past neautrals. 
Now pink eyeshadow has always been a big no no for me, like seriously who could pull it off well? So I always used to avoid the pink shade 'Its complicated' in the pallet, but since seeing Cara Delevingne and Suki Waterhouse rocking it I thought why not. I think its the perfect pink shade to pull off the trend as it has a peachy undertone and gold shimmer meaning it just gives your eyes a warm golden shimmer, rather that WOW thats pink. I then use a little of the lightest colour 'Call my buff' in the inner corners and then blend the darkest warm brown 'Kiss me, Im tipsy' into the crease to give my eyes definition. Im a massive eye liner gal so the winged eye liner is my staple to finish the eye look off along with lavishing coats of the Maybelline 'The falsies' mascara. 
To complete the spring trend I used Nars 'Laguna' bronzer to warm up my face, making me look less like a Bella Swan wannabe, along with my new favourite blush Nars 'Deep Throat'. 
Finally to give my lips a pop of colour I used one of my all time favourite lipstick in the Loreal Rouge Caresse range called 'Aphrodite Scarlet', the beautiful name totally compliments the beautiful finish of the lipstick, sheer, glossy surprisingly pigmented and beautiful. Big love for this lipstick!


    
What us know your favourite spring trends and products!

Caitlin B 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Flickr Images

Contact Form