Beauty Bourjois

Spring Lipsticks

11:56Unknown




So spring has well and truly sprung, and that means it's time to make a few changes to my make-up bag! The best way to compliment a natural, glowing spring make-up look is to add a pop of colour with a fresh and pretty lipstick. I'd thought I would share some of my favourite shades of the season with you. 

This first little beauty is my most recent naughty MAC purchase, but it was SO worth it. It's called 'Lustering' and is such a pretty, girly pink (without venturing into Barbie pink territory!) It has gorgeous creamy finish and feels very moisturising. Although I will admit the one down side to this lipstick is that it doesn't last all that long on the lips and will need to be reapplied throughout the day! But it's still one of my faves!

'Vegas Volt' from MAC is a much more bold coral, the perfect mix of pink and orange. The finish is lovely and not too shiny; this colour can be dressed up or down so can take you right through from day to night (with a little touching up!). 

I'll talk about these next two together as I think they are both pretty similar and both pretty great! The Revlon ColorBurst Lip Butter in 127 'Juicy Papaya' and the Bourjois Color Boost   in 04 'Peach on the Beach' are both really fresh and pretty pinks that once they are on your lips, always put a smile on your face! Definitely a staple product during the spring/summer for me!

The Dior Addict Extreme lipstick in 356 'Cherie Bow' is my all time favourite 'my lips but better' shade and is easy to wear with natural make-up looks. The formula of these is really nice and gives your lips a lovely subtle shine for the days when you want it to look like you made more of an effort than you did!

For those of you who are scared of a bold lip or like to go heavy on the eyes, this nude is for you! Maybelline ColorSensational in 'Tantalizing Taupe' is a gorgeous nude with a subtle shimmer that gives that extra something. Side note: this one does have a bit of a funky smell that I don't agree with (a bit like Playdough?) but if that doesn't scare you, you'll love it!


Let me know what lipsticks you're loving this season!

Caitlin A

x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Flickr Images

Contact Form