April Beauty

April Favourites

13:30Unknown



It's the first of May! Pinch punch first of the month and all that jazz, which means it's that time to review the products I've been obsessing over this month. I've got a few different things I've been loving (all beauty related obvs!) which are all perfect for this beautiful spring weather we've been getting here in the UK. 
The first favourite is skin care related, which is kinda different for me because I'm very much a stick to what you know sort of girl when in comes to moisturiser, as I can have very sensitive skin so this has been a god send in my daily routine and it is the Clarins HydraQuench Cream. Ive tried a few things in the HydraQuench range, which I think are all amazing if you have normal to dry skin. I use the moisturiser every morning, as I feel it really brightens the appearance of my skin, making it feel as look healthy. As soon as its applied my face feels instantly fresh and awake as if Ive just splashed my face with cold water or something (sounds weird right). Its really light weight, and sit perfectly under my base makeup, which is a total bonus so this product is definitely a winner for me!
On my cheeks I've been loving a combo of a new discovery with a favourite oldie which is Nars 'Deep Throat' on the apples of my cheeks (yes an awkward name when someone asks you what it is) with Benefits 'Watt's Up' as a highlight. I think this is the perfect spring combo, as the highlight has a real golden undertone with a sheer finish, which gives my cheeks a really beautiful glow. Deep Throat is then a real girlie pretty pink, which has teeny tiny shimmery golden particles, which also light up and brighten the cheeks, creating the perfect spring radience. I also love putting on Watts Up under my foundation on the tops of my cheek bones and on my temple to give my skin a dewy and glowing finish.
The next is a nude lip stick by Revlon called 'Pink in the Afternoon' which I've nicknamed 'My Lips but Better', because I finally feel I've found my perfect nude shade. My lips are quite naturally red, which means lots of nude shades really pale out my lips which is a look that reminds me of the old foundation lips loved back in 07 (looking back on photos I really don't know why I ever did it!) But this shade is so perfect, its a really warm pink nude, which brightens up my face giving my lips literally giving them the kiss of life. I LOVE it! 
To round it all off I've been wearing Benefits 'Ring my Bella' perfume everyday, its the perfect fruity floral pretty spring scent, its a real flirty pick me up when your having a bad day. 

Hope your all loving the leap into spring as much as I am, and leave comments sharing your monthly favs! 

Caitlin B 
x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Flickr Images

Contact Form