Beauty Boots

The Review: Revlon's Scented Nail Enamel

11:12Unknown



So I might have made a quick stop off in Boots yesterday...and only came away with one thing! I was intrigued by Revlon's new release of Scented Nail Enamel and though it was an odd concept. But I fell in love with this mint colour with glitter and couldn't leave it there (especially since it was on offer!). The colours called Wintermint and only took one coat to get the desired effect. It dried pretty quickly too. Now, the varnish only releases it's scent once it has dried so you can't really tell what it's going to smell like in the shop. But the name of this one give it away, it smells like mint. It's a nice, fresh minty smell and it is pretty distinct. However, I just can't wrap my head around why the scent is necessary. I don't think it was something that the nail care market was crying out for! I will admit that the packaging is kind of cute, as it looks like a mimi perfume bottle. I do love the colour but I  think, at full price £6.49, it's a little pricey compared to the likes of Barry M, and if you're paying that extra for the scent, I don't think it's worth it. 

Let me know if you've tried any of these and what you thought of them!

Caitlin A

x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Flickr Images

Contact Form