Spring Summer

OOTD: The Topshop Jeans

12:01Unknown








Hey guys! I thought I would share an outfit of the day with you today to show my you new favourite wardrobe piece. Now these tile printed Leigh jeans had caught my eye every time I went in Topshop and Caitlin B finally convinced me to go ahead and buy them. And I'm so glad I did! They are perfect for spring, and add a little something different without being too in your face! However, I have seen a lot of girls wearing the exact same jeans at the same time, so maybe I'm not quite so different after all, I still love them though!

Jeans - Topshop
Top - Topshop
Necklace - Urban Outfitters (old)
Bag - Warehouse

Let me know what your SS14 wardrobe staple is!

Caitlin A

x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Flickr Images

Contact Form