Benefit Collection

My Make-up Bag Essentials

17:24Unknown


I thought I'd share with you some of my make-up bag essentials that I just couldn't do with out! Some of these look very well loved I know, and they definitely are!

Urban Decay's Naked 3 Pallet as I'm sure most of you will l know is full of the prettiest neutral shades, both matte and shimmery. This pallet makes it easy to create a range of wearable, everyday looks looks even for those of us no professional make-up know how!

Another cult item that I use every day with out fail is Collection's Lasting Perfection concealer. You've probably heard about it's amazing coverage and staying power so I don't need to go into much detail. But it's very good and very affordable! My make-up is almost never with out one!

Maybelline's the Falsies Mascara in Black Drama is another product that is never missing from my make-up bag, as soon as it's run out I'm straight to Boots to buy another! It has a really nicely shaped wand and leaves your lashes looking volumised and never clumpy! Highly recommend trying this one out!

Molton Brown's Vitamin Lip Saver, although may not be the cheapest lip balm available, is definitely my lip saviour! I use this everyday with out fail, especially whenever my lips are feeling dry and it sorts them right out in no time at all!

The Real Techniques Expert Face brush is yet another item that gets a lot of love in the blogasphere, but for good reason! Foundation or tinted moisturiser glides on smoothly and blends into your face brilliantly, leaving hardly streaks. 

Benefit's Rockateur is a blush that I always go back to again and again, it gives a lovely finish to the skin and the colour is a darker shade than most blushes, almost a bronzer. Although I'm not in love with the packaging of this product, I've still got a lot of love for it!

And last but not least, my favourite make-up item I own. You know the question about your house burning down and you can save one piece of make-up? Well this is mine. The Nars Happening palette is a compilation of their Laguna bronzer, Orgasm blush and a quad of eyeshadows. Although the palette was limited edition I'm pretty sure all these products are still sold as individuals - and as you can probably tell, I'm gonna need a new Laguna pretty soon! 

Let me know what make-up products you cannot live with out!

Caitlin A

x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Flickr Images

Contact Form