Accessorise Fedora

OOTD: The Topshop Skirt

13:41Unknown


Happy Fridayyyyyy!
So today I thought I'd just share a little OOTD post with you, and introduce to you my new love for this little gem from Topshop. I have been a big lover of this style of Topshop mini skirt, and now have three in my collection. I just think they fit really nicely, and if your a little midget at 4ft11 like me then you'll understand what I mean when I say they're the perfect mini skirt length because they do it in petite, meaning they don't come down to my knees! 
I paired the skirt with a simple crochet black crop top also from Topshop, and my Pastel pink snake skin textured bag from Accessories (the perfect spring bag to go with everything this season!) 
I then threw on my staple Topshop leather jacket, and a black Fedora hat from H&M. 
I really like this look and think the printed skirt can make any plain outfit look way more interesting, I also love the use of subtle green shades within the skirt making it perfect for the spring weather. 
I can't wait till the weather gets that little bit warmer so I can ditch the tights (yes I am that loser that can bare to be cold.) 


Hope your all having a lovely friday, and looking forward to the weekend! 

Caitlin B
x


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Flickr Images

Contact Form