Beauty Clinique

Mini Clothing and Beauty Haul

12:47Unknown




So I might have gone on a little shopping trip the other day (as my holiday is fast approaching I felt it was justified!) and thought I would share a few things that I bought!

First on the holiday list was a bikini, and i found this pretty patterned one in Primark so it was a bargain! The coral top is from New Look and was a bit of a last minute purchase but I'm so glad I did buy it, the crochet design at the bottom makes it extra pretty. Most surprisingly I was quite tame in Topshop (for once), I needed a new pair of denim shorts (I got the Hallie style ones) and some new black Leigh jeans. Check and Check.

As for the beauty side of things, by first stop was Boots where I picked up Garnier's Miracle Skin Cream, which is a self adjusting tinted moisturiser. I can't wait to try this out, I think it will be perfect on holiday and in the summer when I'm having a good skin day. The Kick Ass concealer from Soap and Glory is something I've wanted to try for a while and I was getting pretty bored of using the Collection one all the time! I also bought the Revlon Colour Burst in the shade Honey, because lets face it, it's hard for me to come home with out a new lip colour! 

Right, so my main aim of the trip was to get a new and decent foundation. Ive only ever bought drugstore foundations before and wanted a change. I ended up chatting to a lovely lady at the Clinique counter who matched me for their Super Moisture Make-up foundation and I really really liked it! I will do a review of this soon! And whilst I was there I could not resist buying one of the gorgeous Cheek Pop blushes in Berry Pop, it's so pretty I never want to touch it! And as a side note, I got SO MANY free gifts from Clinique and they all look really nice, well done you Clinique!

Let me know if you've bought anything to get ready for the summer!

Caitlin A

x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Flickr Images

Contact Form