30 day Squat Challenge 30 days of Yoga

Currently Loving: JANUARY 15

09:53Unknown


So we've made it to January, and like every other girl and guy out there, I thought about adding 'Get Smokin' Hot' to my new years resolution list along with about 10 other hopeless resolutions that would never last past the 3rd of Jan! But this year I'm attempting to make a few actually attainable fitness resolutions which are a lot more realistic and which I may actually stick to which I thought i'd share today! 

30 days of Yoga with Adriene- Ever wanted to try out yoga? Well nows your chance! Ive been following Adriene's Youtube channel for a while now, and I absolutely love her! She covers everything from Yoga for Beginners to Yoga for Weight loss and so much more, her videos are super zen, and she's an awesome teacher, I always feel like I'm in a yoga class when I watch her videos! So when I found out she was doing a 30 days of yoga series I was totally on board! Everyday is different with new poses and sequences. I love doing it in the morning to get me ready for the day and I can actually feel myself getting more and more flexible everyday! Definitely go check her out and give it a go yourself! - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFKE7WVJfvaHW5q283SxchA

30 Day Squat Challenge- I tried to do this last summer and totally failed, but I thought I'd give it a go again, and so far I'm up to day 13 which is already an improvement on last time! I think sticking to a plan is actually helping because I'm more inclined to actually do it. My fitness regime before consisted of moving from the sofa to the fridge to get out more chocolate so I feel this is an improvement! 

Dior Star Foundation- A big thumbs up to Dior's newest base drop! It delivers a medium coverage with a slightly dewy but slightly satiny finish on the skin, and the longevity is unreal- full review is in the works so stay tuned.

Pinterest- I friggin' love pinterest! I know its probably a serious 08 thing but I still love it. I could literally spend all day looking through grey interiors and typography design. I originally started using it for university work inspiration but now I think I have a page for everything! If I'm ever uninspired by something I just go straight to Pinterest, its a little hub of inspiration, pretty photography and street fashion, if you don't have an account make one!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Flickr Images

Contact Form