Book Gone Girl

Mini Book Haul

08:45Unknown






I made a little Amazon oder the other day and getting new books makes me a happy girl (ah that new book smell!) So I thought I'd share with you all what I got because all of these books have received a lot of love on the internet and couple of them are being adapted into films and being released later this year. So, if you're the type who wants to read the book first, here's your heads up. 


The Maze Runner by James Dashner
A boy wakes up in a box and knows nothing but his name, Thomas. He's released into The Glade, already inhabited by a group of boys, which is surrounded by a maze. Each day the doors to the maze open and the maze runners have the chance to try and escape but must be back before the monsters are released at night! (I've already started this one and I'm already hooked!)
Released in cinemas September 19th 

Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn
This is like a hybrid crime/mystery novel, which is a different choice for me. A woman, Amy, disappears on her 5th wedding anniversary The police suspect her husband, Nick, who has been caught out with acting oddly and making strange internet searches. Swearing it wasn't him, Nick must find out what really did happen to his wife.
Released in cinemas October 3rd

The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern 
This is about a magical circus, that can only be visited at night, (believe it or not!) But theres more, you will never know when or where in the world the circus will appear. The blurb doesn't give too much away so I don't know a great deal about the story, but I've heard it's amazing! 

Hope this gives you some inspiration if you're looking for a summer read. If you've read any, let me know what you thought!

Caitlin A

x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Flickr Images

Contact Form