blake lively Eyes

Serena Van Der Woodson: Inspired Summer Makeup

12:13Unknown


Day to day make up can get so boring. The last week or so, I haven't even been that bothered about putting any on, theres been no products I've got super excited about, or any looks I've really been loving. However, I am such a Gossip Girl fan girl (yes I know I'm late on the bandwagon) and as you have probably guessed by now Blake Lively is my style guru. Serena- her character, tends to pull of quite minimal makeup, she always looks bronzed, with pretty pink cheeks, topped off with slightly shimmery eyeshadow, lashings of mascara and glossy lips. 
However, in a recent episode I watched lately she was rocking a blue liner or shadow just underneath the eye, which really made her eyes pop and look super gorgeous. Which I thought was the perfect summer look to get me out of my makeup rut. For this look I used a light champagne colour over the top of the lid - Urban Decay 'Sin' with a small amount of Mac's 'Charcoal Brown' blended into the crease. I then used a Turquoise Shadow- Urban Decays 'Kiddie Pool', and blended this along my lower lash line. I then curled my lashes and used lots and lots of my favourite mascara, and finished with a pretty coral on the cheek's and my Clinique chubby stick in Super Strawberry- (FREE in this months Glamour!) To top it off I then completed the look with a sparkly pink gloss by Bobbi Brown in Bellini.
I think this is a really fun pretty look, perfect for a fresh youthful summery feel. I think its so cute and will be wearing it loads this summer!
Let me know what makeup looks your loving this summer in the comments!
Caitlin B x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Flickr Images

Contact Form