Benefit Day Date

The 'Day-Date' Make-up Look

11:10Unknown


Hey guys! Sorry about the lack of post on Saturday, exam stress is taking over my life at the moment! I thought I would show you today how to create my favourite 'Day Date' make-up look, or you could wear it just when you have somewhere nice to be during the day! Before we start, I do not claim to have any professional make-up knowledge or even be very good at it! But, enjoy!





I began by using Rimmels Wake Me Up foundation in the colour Ivory, to give you a nice and dewy spring look. Applied with my fave foundation brush, the Real Techniques Expert Face brush. Just keep blending until you have a nice coverage all over. I follow this up by using the Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer under my eyes and over any redness and blemishes.

A new discovery for me, Soap and Glory's Archery Brow Tint and Precision Pencil in the colour Love is Blonde. Using the pencil at one end and the felt tip at the other, you can fill in your brows easily and to your own individual taste. I tend to stay away from the strong brow, I like to keep it as natural as possible.


So next up is the eyes. Step 1: Using my Urban Decay Naked 3 Pallet I pack Burnout all of the lid and then sweep Dust across the top for a light, shimmery finish. Step2: Using my Naked 1 Pallet, I used Buck (any matte brown will do) in the corners and the crease and used Virgin as a highlight in the inner corners of my eyes. Step 3: I'm a big fan of winged eyeliner, my usual go to product is the the Rimmel Glam Eyes Professional Liquid Liner. Last up, step 4: mascara, for my top lashes I use my fave mascara Maybellines The Falsies, and on the bottom Benefit's They're Real! Which I think has the perfect wand for applying bottom lash mascara!


After this I contoured my face using the bronzing powder in the Urban Decay Naked Flushed Pallet, dusted my cheeks with Nars' Orgasm blush and went back to the Naked Flushed to use the gorgeous highlight in there. I swept this underneath my eye and down the centre of my nose. 



I finished the look off with my current favourite lipstick from Mac - Lustering, I think it's such a pretty pink!

Let me know if you try any of this out to impressed your day dates, or even just your friends!

Caitlin A

x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Flickr Images

Contact Form