Braids Hair

Holiday Hair Inspiration

08:00Unknown

By the time you read this I'll be sunning myself up, drinking cocktails poolside in Tenerife! Before I left I decided to get onto Pinterest and get some inspiration for ways to wear my on holiday. I use Pinterest religiously for creative inspiration for uni and just general life, its so helpful and a great way to share you work! Anyway enough with the pinterest rave, and heres the hair styles I found that I will definitely be wearing (or attempting to) on holiday!


 Obviously I got lots of inspiration from my hair envy Blake Lively, I love her messy and undone up do's which is something I will try and achieve with lots of sea salt spray and messy braids! 



 I will also be going back to the old sleeping on wet plaits trick, in order to get really nice messy waves which I will then rough up more with the trusted sea salt spray!  Mary Kate and Ashleigh are goddesses at pulling of the messy undone hair, and I will definitely be taking lots of inspiration from them! 



Pool side I will definitely be pulling out the old fishtail braid or a high messy bun as they're really quick and simple and keeps the hair off your face! 



I hope this post gives you some inspiration for holiday hair styles if your going on holiday, or just fancy wearing some this summer! 
Caitlin B x


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Flickr Images

Contact Form